Sunday, April 25, 2010

Going to Chile

That's right. 5 days from now I will be on my way to Chile. You can follow me on the TCC travel blog. I mentioned before about my church starting the process of sending a team of missionaries to Latin America... well this is the next step. Send a team to Chile for a week to see if we can find a church or group of Christians to partner with. So, this is an information gathering trip. Pray I would be a good listener and observer. (Not things I am natural at.)
Thanks for reading!
Again, my main Chile updates will be on the TCC blog

some photo fun. A practice by Thomas (practicing). Pastor Travis, our fearless leader, is diligently looking at the camera while Tiffany, Mindi and I strike our "we are having so much fun" poses and David stares out the window.

No comments: