Friday, March 27, 2009

even more amazing

This morning, I had a hard time getting my mind off the events of last night. I mean, it's pretty incredible to see something as big, and stable, and seemingly grounded and constant as a car all crazily perched on top of another car. "Awesome" as Char said in her interview with the the news station. "but not in a good way, more like a volcano exploding" Oh, I hope we get a copy of that interview- she was pretty funny. back to my point. So, I was distracted as I sat down to read God's word and pray this morning. I asked God to give me love for His Word, and He did!! As I finished reading I was even more blown away by the promises and truths God revealed to me than by the events of the night before. Glory to God.

I read Revelation 5...
John was weeping loudly because it looked like no one would be able to open the scroll (I am not sure, yet, what is written on this scroll) Then one of the elders told him...
There IS someone who can open the scroll! The Lion of Judah, the Root of David, the one who conquered, the One who was slain and whose blood ransomed people for God! Amazing! not just people, but people from EVERY tongue and tribe and nation! OH, how glorious and awesome is that?! And then all the elders and angels and creatures bowing down and worshiping Jesus! Its beyond words!

1 comment:

Levi and Lexie said...

Yay!

So glad God captured your heart for His glorious Truth!

Our blog is

www.thelinvilleblog.blogspot.com

but I haven't updated it in a while. Nevertheless, there's some fun stuff on it all the same.

We are praying for you and if you need a ride anywhere, please call!

Your bro and sis in Christ

Levi and Lexie