Saturday, February 21, 2009

a common scenario

funny, yet tue.

Joanna recently recommended a book to me. I have not read it yet, but I thought this illustration (pg 14) was worth sharing.

Anyone experienced this before? Can we agree that this happens at least 80% of the time to varying degrees?

As Joanna said:
"It's true. The girl is thinking about having children, and the guy is thinking about ice cream." I mean, probably literally if they are at Ben and Jerrys.
I suppose I should give a reference.
A Guys Guide to Marrying Well. Found at boundless.org. I know I know. 1. I am not a guy, 2. Marriage is not in the near future for me. But I hear its a good book, and I mean, just look at the picture! :)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

thanks for sharing your profound roommates' words.:)

Love,
Jo